#CECLEADERS OF TOMORROW
The #CECleaders team is a group of dynamic & passionate young people dedicated to building a better & brighter future for Guelph students. Our #CECleaders present at local elementary schools and facilitate workshops at Guelph high schools. Our volunteer season in September to June each year.
Is #CECleaders right for you?
Our #CECleaders are conscientious and active members of the Guelph/Wellington/Dufferin community. Since our speakers act as role models and mentors to local youth, it's important that applicants demonstrate:
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and be a self-starter
- Strong communication skills (especially presentation and storytelling skills)
- Ability to learn, observe, improvise and react quickly in a wide variety of social situations
The #CECleaders program is an excellent opportunity for post-secondary students, recent grads and young professionals to gain experience in:
- Community Programming
- Social Media
- Public Speaking
- Youth Outreach
- Charity & Not-for-Profit Administration
- Our community partners include awesome local organizations like Linamar, Upper Grand District School Board, Wellington Catholic DSB, the City of Guelph and many more. Make connections while gaining valuable experience.
If you would like to include a resume or cover letter with your application, please send it to email@example.com with #CECLeaders Program in the subject line.